Saturday, February 14, 2009

I want back in the bath











Our nightly routine is to have the girls take a bath together. After awhile of playing together I take Delaney out of the bath and get her ready for bed and let Addison play in the bath for a little bit by herself. Addison loves to put on her goggles and "dive" under the water and look at things & well our bathtub just isn't big enough for her to do that when Delaney is in there. So one night I got Delaney out of the bath as usual and in her pajamas. She hangs out with Shawn and I for a few minutes and then she goes into the bathroom to see Addison. We can hear them laughing and being silly & then all of a sudden it gets quiet. Addison then yells out to me, "Mooooommmmm, come here but close your eye and don't be mad." I go into the bathroom and there is Delaney back in the bath with her pajamas on. I looked at both girls with my mouth wide open and both girls started cracking up laughing. It was the cutest thing ever. Delaney just wasn't quit done in the bath!!! She wanted to play with Addison a little bit more so she climbed right back in all by herslef...she didn't mind that her pj's were still on until it was time to get out of the water!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, that is just the cutest ever!

Unknown said...

That is so cute. You have a beautiful family